Gold King Jewelers lifetime upgrade policy
Gold King Jewelers Lifetime Upgrade Policy applies to all GIA graded diamonds purchased from our website or in-store. We are committed to serving our customers not only for a sale, but through out lifetime for selected products. If you wish to upgrade your diamond at any time after your purchase, we will provide a credit of the cost of your original diamond minus a restocking fee*, that can be applied towards the purchase of your new diamond.
*Terms & Conditions:
- The policy applies to any GIA graded diamond purchased from Gold King Jewelers for $1,000 or above.
- The cost of the new diamond must be higher than the cost of the original diamond.
- We do not limit the number of times you can upgrade your diamond.
- We will provide a credit of the cost of your original diamond minus a 20% restocking fee that can be applied towards the purchase of your new diamond.
- The original diamond must be in the original condition, undamaged and unaltered, along with the original diamond grading report. Any diamond that is deemed altered or damaged after verification will be sent back and will not eligible for an upgrade. If certification is lost, the customer may pay for a duplicate certificate before making an upgrade.
- The upgrade policy applies only to loose diamonds and excludes any mounting or setting. If the diamond is in a setting please remove the diamond before sending it back to us. Our certified jeweler on premises can also help you remove the stone. No diamond in settings will be accepted.
- Only the original purchaser may trade-in the diamond. This guarantee may not be sold or transferred to any other person or group.